REBIRTH foundation is the leading destination for treatment of drug and alcohol addiction and dual disorders. Our integrative and compassionate approach promotes healing and wellness in a serene, nurturing environment, empowering our clients to achieve lifelong sobriety.
At REBIRTH foundation, each client benefits from a highly personalized recovery plan developed by our expert, multidisciplinary team of medical professionals. We combine evidence-based addiction treatment with complementary holistic therapies that heal the mind, body and spirit.
From the initial evaluation and diagnosis, our professionals guide our clients through every phase of their recovery journey, from detox to residential to outpatient programs. Our gender-specific programs provide men and women with a safe space to identify and address the issues impacting their addiction and recovery. We are ready to help restore our clients’ health, well-being and livelihood. We started an exclusive center for alcohol and drug de addiction and rehabilitation with unique programs. We had people with problems of alcohol or drug abuse. Recognizing the need for an exclusive program which is able to address not just addiction but also the underlying mental health problem most often unaddressed in the process of rejuvenating debilitated physical health.
REBIRTH foundation has been established as the highest regarded rehabilitation center specializing in Dual Diagnosis and Relapse Prevention, due to our innovative and highly focused individualized treatment approach designed around each client’s unique needs and goals.
With an impressive team of extraordinary Ph.D.’s and licensed clinicians renowned for their decades of experience in the field of addiction combined with Trauma, Bipolar, PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Unresolved Grief and Loss, Reflections provides the nation’s most successful clinical treatments than any other rehabs offering the typical 28 day, 12 step generic approach.
Our outreach services broadly fall into Three groups:
- Family therapy
- Follow up
Your recovery starts here
Chemical Dependency (drugs/alcohol related) not only affects the addict or alcoholic but the whole family in day to day life. We, therefore, request the urgent need for the family’s support and co-operation.
Assistance to family members:
- We organize family sessions on a weekly basis. Professional Counseling by dedicated counselors and staff providing in an individual case-study as required for the all-round development of the chemically dependent.
- Family, group therapy, 1-to-1 sessions and get-together on a weekly basis or as and when required.
- Visiting the patients’ home by our team of trained counselors and voluntary staff.
- Our team of staff and members, all having real life experiences in the field of addiction, discuss problems, crises, pain and frustrations and their solutions with recovering addicts/alcoholics. They share their love, care and concern to give hope and strength to the family members, not to give up but keep trying. They also try to make the families realize the importance of tough love.
Receive Professional Clinical Help Today!
Based on a follow-up support system, this offers the chemically dependent person, having completed the programme, to lead a drug & alcohol-free life-style after his discharge from the Rehabilitation Centre. The purpose here is to support them in their new life and help prevent relapse.
Relapse prevention plan:
- Advising the patients to remain connected by routine visits to the centre and by telephone in case of not being able to meet personally to their counsellors when encountering problems in daily life.
- Visits by counsellors to the homes of ex-residents.
- Regular get-together for expression and sharing of their positive and negative experiences and feelings in their outside life and learning from them. It includes sharing their reservations and fears honestly with their counsellors for feedback.
NOTE: This programme works for those who have followed the direction given to them on a daily basis. We request you to help and assist in creating a drug/alcohol-free environment.